We want everyone to have the opportunity to enjoy the Ironworks experience, so we have an easy to follow guest policy for guests over the age of 18. It involves just 4 simple steps.
2) It’s $10 for a day or $20 for a week. After Laura gives you the ok, let her know which type of pass your guest would like and let her how you plan on paying.
3) Have your guest complete a membership form upon arrival at the gym. The forms are in a folder on the table when you first come in. It is your responsibility to be sure they provide all requested information and initial/sign in the appropriate areas.
4) Have your guest leave the completed form and their payment in the drop box. Your guest can use a card to purchase their pass by clicking here.
This policy allows us to stay flexible, keep the gym running smoothly, and make sure you receive credit for anyone you refer who becomes a member.
Types of Guest Passes
Day Pass- $10
– Available to anyone age 18, or older, regardless of where they live or whether or not they’ve been to Ironworks before.
Week Pass- $20
– Available to anyone age 18, or older, regardless of where they live or whether or not they’ve been to Ironworks before. If your guest would like 24/7 fingerprint access with this option, please have them contact us for an appointment.
Convert a Pass to a Membership
– Anyone who pays for a Day Pass or a Week Pass can upgrade to a full Membership if they opt to join within a week of the day they first come in; the payment from the Pass will be applied to the Membership.
– Individuals age 14-17 must schedule an appointment with Laura to come in with their parent or legal guardian to complete the appropriate paperwork before they can use the gym.