One of the big things we like to focus on is providing great resources for our members.
We’ve found this helps members have a better experience at Ironworks (this “secret” marketing strategy is detailed more in this funny post).
Here is our current list of the programs and workouts you can do at Ironworks.
Program List And Other Exercise Resources:
1. One basic 6-week program, ideal for beginners who do not have any strength training experience- click here to open in a new tab.
2. Two intermediate 6-week programs (one is 2 days a week and one is 3 days a week) specifically designed to help get you acclimated to the equipment at Ironworks- click here to open in a new tab.
3. The Equipment Database on this site.
4. Our “fancy” library (books can be found in the cubbies outside of the office). If you want to take one home to read, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
6. Programs on T-Nation (like this Squat Cycle).
7. Bill Starr’s 5×5 Program (used by Derek Ferry, Kyle Kappler, Ryan Beckhorn, and Chris Payne).
8. Smolov Squat Cycle (used by Dickie, Tree Man, Tierney Wallace…it almost killed us).
14. Travis Mash’s 12 Week Program– suggested by Will Hoffman who says “this is Travis Mash’s program which I attribute most of my recent success to. The volume is insane, however, if you split up the days (or run doubles with some accessory) this progression is hands down the my favorite progression for the classic lifts as well as block and accessory work.”
15. 27 of the Best Powerlifting Programs, a site suggested by Justin DeMara.
16. Here’s a download to an Excel document put together by Chris Payne that calculates your weights for the Chad Smith Deadlift program that a lot of lifters are currently using.
17. 16 Week Powerlifting/Bodybuilding Program from Elitefts.com.
And, we’re always looking to add more programs. So, if you have used a program and had success with it, or know of one that you think other members may enjoy, please email us to let us know about it.
In addition to the programs above, we both offer personal training for individuals and small groups.
To help new members become acclimated, we offer a discounted 1-on-1 training session to go through our Basic Program (click here to open the Basic Program PDF in a new window). You can add this introductory session to any membership purchased for just $25 (discounted from our standard rate of $50/session).
After that we offer the following training session packages:
1 session- $50
6 sessions- $240
12 sessions- $360